Australia China Young Ambassadors Scholarship Program
- Eligibility Guidelines and Application
- Silk Road Business & Cultural Study Tour
The RMCA Professionals Business Network, B1 Group, Xinhua News-Sydney and the Australian Council for the Promotion of Chinese Language and Culture Inc have launched the Australia China Young Ambassadors Program. Ten scholarships have been generously sponsored by B1 Group. The Scholarship will cover accommodation and agreed expenses inside China including meals, internal travel, leadership activities, tutorials and participation in the Nanquan Kungfu learning program. B1 Group is also contributing towards the cost of air travel to and from China to a maximum of $1,000.00 Australian.
The tour is scheduled for December 5-13 2015 and will visit Quanzhou, Fuzhou and Wuyishan in Fujian Province.
Applicants able to provide evidence of outstanding performance in study, sport, career, community work and or the arts and have demonstrated leadership skills will receive special consideration. The Selection Committee includes the Mayor of the City of Canada Bay Council, B1 Group and the RMCA.
Applicants need to be a financial member of the RMCA and
- Preferably live and/or work in the City of Canada Bay Council area.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Have Mandarin and English language speaking skills and be aged 17-25 years
- Be enrolled in a course relevant to a professional career or employed in a professional occupation in Australia.
- Provide a current Curriculum Vitae CV and evidence of achievement where applicable in the area of study, sport, career, community work and or the arts.
- Provide 2 character references with this Application. These references must be from people who can verify the character and employment and or study history of the applicant.
Completed applications need to be returned by Friday May 29th to Andrew Ferguson Public Officer Rhodes Multicultural Community Association: firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 3481 Rhodes 2138.
Click Here to get the “B1 Group Study Tour to China Application and Eligibility Guidelines”